This doesn't count as a post, I just want to give Animal Collective props. I've heard from countless sources recently that their new album Merriweather Post Pavilion is utterly fantastic.
It could be my elitist mentality, but whenever I hear from other people that something is great without hearing about it myself first, I tend to be hesitant, and I was definitely hesitant about this. Today, after class, I had 2 minutes to kill when I was waiting for my bus, so on the way to my stop I meandered into the House of Music, my favorite indie record store in the world, and picked up the CD. I rarely pick up new CDs on a whim, but very reliable sources like it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I am so glad I got it because it's great.
Anyway, go back to your lives.
Listening to: Animal Collective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment